Friday, July 13, 2007

Attracting Success Vs. Seeking Success

What is the difference you ask?  Well, ask yourself this series of questions:


1.  Is your phone ringing off the hook with people wanting to know what you do, how you do it and how much money you make?  No?  Then you are not attracting...you are seeking.
2.  Is your inbox full of people requesting to get more information from you about your business ideas?  No?  Then you are not attracting...you are seeking.
3.  Do you find yourself researching all the newest traffic strategies only to figure out that you have to $pend $pend $pend only to get the same same same?  You see, this is the feeling that one who attracts success NEVER gets. 
4.  Are you happy with the financial return on your time invested in your business?  It's funny that many people get involved in an online business so that they have more free time.  But most end up spending MORE time working for LESS money! 
5.  Think about those you work with in your business...those above you.  What are they doing?  Are they attracting success or are they seeking it?  So you see, you didn't exactly have the best model there did you?


So, are you attracting your success or are you seeking success? 


If you are like I was only a few short months ago, you are a seeker.  Most everyone is.  My inbox wasn't full of people begging to find out more about me and what I did.  It was full of hyped up marketing messages promising to make me rich if I would join this or that program (other seekers, SEEKING ME...lol!).  All in all, I realized that getting into the next "big thing" was pointless and I was beginning to think you had to BE rich to GET rich with online marketing. 


So what happened to me?  What changed that I now get several calls each day from people I have never met that want to know more about one of my programs?  What happened that now my inbox ALWAYS has a message from someone wanting to ask me "one last question" before signing up?


I met Robert.  Robert seemed to have it together.  Robert and I are in an online business together and participate in some message boards and I have seen him around the trenches so to speak.  I mean, I was watching as this guy was getting TONS of leads to his business' without ever even mentioning what he was doing.  I just stood back for a while and watched.  I tried to figure out what his "catch" was.  But it was strange.  I just kept on reading testimonials about the guy and how he had changed people's lives just by sharing a "Formula" with them.  I was intrigued...but skeptical.  


Not to long before meeting Robert, I remember hearing a young guy on the net one time brag by saying "people beg me to join my business!"  I thought to myself - "riiiiight, suure they do"!  Then I made the connection.  I saw this guy on Robert's myspace page!  THEY KNEW EACH OTHER????  OK.  What could they POSSIBLY be doing that I don't do already?  I have over 600 subscribers on my youtube channel where I teach the law of attraction FOR FREE and I am STILL struggling!!!  So what is this big secret "formula" they speak of. 


So I finally gave Robert a call and I learned about a group of people that call themselves "OHANA" which means "No one is left behind". 


WOW!  Read that again!  That is the name of this group of leaders!!!  OHANA - No one is left behind!!! 


Then he shared the formula with me.  I got chills as I listened because I knew exactly what I had been doing wrong.  Not just what I was doing wrong online...but what I was doing wrong IN LIFE!  I was a seeker!  I was chasing it.  I was frustrated and confused and I was tired of "faking it till I made it"!   Sound familiar? 


Well guess what?  Now people literally BEG me and chase me down trying to find out what I do and how I do it!  So what was this magic formula that Robert taught me?  I will share that with you soon enough.  DON'T WORRY!  I am not going to charge you a dime for this formula!  So relax!  But before I show this to you, YOU have to acknowledge that SEEKING SUCCESS WILL NEVER EVER WORK!  Even if you get a little bit here and a little bit there, you have to keep those burners lit to keep getting it!  There is no light at the end of the SEEKING tunnel!  Believe me!  I know! 


So I immediately stopped seeking and chasing and worrying.  I simply stopped subscribing to everybody's great idea and I stopped listening to all of the naysayers (including the biggest one...ME!) and I opened my mind to the most powerful formula that I have ever been taught in my life.  Before I share this formula with you...I HAVE to tell you something.  I am not new to the law of attraction.  I have been studying and teaching these principals my entire adult life!  13 years I have been utilizing the lessons I learned in Napolean Hill's Think and Grow Rich and I have done some amazing things.  But because I was seeking and chasing and "working hard", when I let off the gas those amazing accomplishments quickly turned to amazing failure's.  I will go more into that at another time.  Suffice it to say that my life has been a roller coaster of supreme highs and very deep lows.  And you know what...those lows really suck.  What really sucks is that you REMEMBER THEM!  And those highs...when they are in your rearview mirror only exist to torture you and remind you of all that you LOST!  I promised myself last year when I stepped away from the world of suit and tie business' that I would never again settle for failure.  How many of you have made that promise to yourself and your family.  How is it going?  I mean, really.  How is that bank account doing? 


I want to teach you this formula and you know what...I am willing to do it for FREE!  Nada!  Nothing!  I just want you to promise to DO WHAT I TELL YOU TO DO!  That's it!  Just do what I tell you to!  Listen, I am not going to babysit you.  I am going to give you insider secrets and ongoing tips on attracting success to you for free.  I will teach you how to have leads and prospects jumping into your business JUST LIKE THIS GUY DID WITH THESE FISH!!!  WATCH THIS AND TELL ME HOW GOOD IT IS GOING TO FEEL WHEN YOUR BUSINESS EXPERIENCES THE SAME THING!  I LOVE THE END WHEN HE IS GETTING BEAT SO HARD THAT HE HAS TO COVER HIS HEAD!!!


[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWAS3d3RbSg]


One thing...I am not going to hold your hand!  I am going to teach you to be a leader!  That's right.  I am going to teach you HOW to be a leader and attract everything you have ever dreamed of into your life.  I will not hold your hand and you will never worry about holding the hands of others as you begin to attract other leaders JUST LIKE YOU into your life!  As a matter of fact, this formula is going to require only one major change in the way you do things.  What is that?  LOL...YOU HAVE TO BE YOURSELF!  That's right!  You have to stop the BS and just be yourself!  Can you do that?  Now that is not the formula but it's a very important piece of it as you are going to see!  I have cracked the code to online marketing and my primary objective is to make you do the same thing!  Yeah, I am involved in several AWESOME online business'.  But I don't care if you ever get involved in any of them!  If you want to, you will ask me.  You see, I only want to make myself available to as many people as possible and I want to change the lives of everyone I can for the better!  That is my purpose. 


So here is the deal, I will email you the formula and then I will follow up with ongoing tips and ideas that will shoot your business (no matter what business you do!) to the moon and have qualified leads BEGGING to get in!  Are you ready? 


Just message me your full name and email address and you will have that formula to you within minutes!  If you ever need me...I am a phone call away!  I STAY on the phone.  If I don't answer, just leave me a message and I will call you back! 
678-231-4419 - 678-231-4419 - 678-231-4419
I live in Atlanta GA...call me anytime! 

No comments: